Page 1 of 4
These 16' x 20' cabin sleeps 5, includes LP fireplace, electrical outlets, dining table, chairs, bunk beds, grill and fire pit.
$75.00 per night - Sunday – Thursday. Friday and Saturday require a 2-night minimum.
Call 715.623.6214 for more info.
- Cabins are on a reservation basis only.
- Cabins are $75.00 per night. There is a two night minimum for weekends from June - August.
- Reservations can be made by calling the park manager at 715-623-6214. Reservations are accepted starting the 2nd workday after New Years (January 5, 2021) at 8:30 a.m.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 1:00 p.m.
- No pets in cabin.
- Pets must be on a leash and not left unattended.
- Maximum of six people per cabin.
- No smoking in cabins.
- No running electric extension cords outside.
- Do not move furniture outside.
- No additional RVs parked at cabins.
- Two vehicle limit at cabins.
- Must follow check-out procedures (remove garbage, sweep cabin, and wipe down cabin).
- Campers will be charged for damage to cabin or furniture.
Failure to follow policy including check-out procedure will be subject to Park fines.